SBR Rubber Roll
SBR Rubber Roll is recycled rubber that is 10mm thick and 1,2 m wide.
The SBR Rubber Roll is durable and with a non-slip surface and it protects the floor by considerably absorbing the jolts from Kettlebell, Dumbbell falls etc.
For those reasons it has become a customary solution for gyms.
It is an economical solution which will allow you to offer your trainees really good flooring while protecting not only your equipment but also your floor.
The flooring must always be installed in well ventilated spaces. We recommend the 10mm roll for enhanced durability.
- Product Dimensions: 120 plus × 120 × 1 cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Package Dimensions: 120 x 15 x 15 cm (Length x Width x Height)
Warranty: One Year
- Rubber chipping or Rubber color fading are considered normal wear by use and, therefore, they are not covered under warranty.
- Rubber is a kind of “alive” material so it is always subjected to size adjustments, due to its natural features and due to weather and environment temperature changes.
- Rolls and tiles may get thinner or thicker and/or shorter or longer during their life. Such Rubber behaviors are not covered by the Warranty.
- Warranty will be void in case of not properly made installations or maintenance.
- The prolonged exposure of a Rubber Floor to the direct sunlight may void his warranty
- The use of aggressive cleaning liquids, such as chlorine, acetone or similar chemical agent, shall void any warranty.