The Jerk Boxes are comprised of four wooden detachable boxes with each having its own unique height. Starting from the shortest, these blocks are 38 cm(15″), 30 cm(12″), 15.5 cm(6″) and 5.5 cm(2.25″)* tall, respectively. This makes them really useful for all athletes regardless of experience and allows for a variety of exercises.
For example, the athletes can perform:
- partial deadlifts (great for training the lockout phase of the deadlift and especially helpful for athletes with lower back and knee issues),
- floor presses (great for training the lockout phase of the bench press),
- jerks, removing the need to clean the barbell after each rep
- and of course the traditional box jumps
- Product Dimensions: 90 x 50 x 38 – 15.5 – 3.5 cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Package Dimensions: 90 X 100 X 100 cm (Length x Width x Height)
*It must be noted, that the small 2.25″ block must be placed on top of the stack regardless of how many boxes you plan on using. Why? Because of the simple fact that the small block has stoppers on each side that prevent the barbells from slipping off the boxes.