SBR Interlocking Blocks
SBR Interlocking Blocks are tiles made out of recycled SBR rubber. They protect your floor as well as your sports equipment from repeated drops and help keep your athletes safe from the wear and tear, which activities like skipping rope and jumping can induce on their bodies. These tiles are suitable for all kinds of activitιes from aerobic low-intensity training to demanding weightlifting workouts.
Due to their weight and puzzle-like fit, the interlocking tiles do not require glue in order to become stable. Also, as an added benefit, it is very easy to adjust their dimensions to suit your needs with a simple box cutter.The flooring must always be installed in well ventilated spaces.
- Product Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 2 -2,5 cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Package Dimensions: 105 X 105 X 20 cm (Length x Width x Height)
Warranty: Two years
- Rubber chipping or Rubber color fading are considered normal wear by use and, therefore, they are not covered under warranty.
- Rubber is a kind of “alive” material so it is always subjected to size adjustments, due to its natural features and due to weather and environment temperature changes. Rolls and tiles may get thinner or thicker and/or shorter or longer during their life. Such Rubber behaviors are not covered by the Warranty.
- Warranty will be void in case of not properly made installations or maintenance.The prolonged exposure of a Rubber Floor to the direct sunlight may void his warrantyThe use of aggressive cleaning liquids, such as chlorine, acetone or similar chemical agent, shall void any warranty.