The Concept2 SkiErg by GearUp is designed to take your cardio training to the next level. This technological marvel will test your strength and endurance and will train your legs, arms and core like never before. The SkiErg can be used for both double pole and classic alternating arm technique.
The Skierg just like the Concept2 Row has unparalleled durability and quality of construction. It is equipped with a high-end monitor PM5, which provides a variety of performance data that allows you to accurately assess your output. Furthermore, it responds to your effort on every pull, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. Whether you want your workout to feel like you’re on flat terrain or an uphill climb, the SkiErg will respond to your needs.
The SkiErg can be either mounted on a wall or used with a floor stand. Wall mounting provides the most compact option, while the floor stand, with its anti-skid deck and caster wheels, provides an all-in-one solution that makes the SkiErg the best mobile option for cardio training.
To sum up, whether you are a skier looking to increase performance the SkiErg will definitely help you achieve your goals.
We include the following items with your SkiErg PM5 purchase:
- Performance Monitor with Quick Start Guide
- SkiErg Product Manual
- Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
- Product Dimensions Skierg Ski: 123 X 74 X 224 cm Length x Width x Height
- Product Dimensions Wall Skierg: 125 X 48 X 221 cm Length x Width x Height
Package Dimensions :
- Ski: 54 X 49 X 125 cm Length x Width x Height
- With Stand: 70 X 66 X 135 cm Length x Width x Height
- Five Years: frame
- Two Years: Electronics and moving parts