Split Squat Rack
The GearUp Split Squat Rack is an outstanding and simultaneously cost-effective option when it comes to squat racks.
With two portable beams with attached wheels, this rack combines the stability and robustness of the traditional racks with the space-saving and ergonomic capabilities of the beams due to their autonomy.
This rack is preferred due to its small footprint as it takes very little space and is extremely convenient for those training at home or in their garage.
At the same time, the beams’ black powder coating makes them resistant against all types of abrasions from barbells and plates and the laser-cut digits on them make placing the J-Cups properly very easy. These two features combined contribute to making a premium aesthetic to the rack that can usually be found on racks with higher price tags.
The GearUp Split Squat Rack scores bonus points with its efficiency and space-saving capabilities without simultaneously missing out on reliability and robustness. The 7.5 x 7.5 cm beams and with sheet width of 3 mm combined with a pair of very durable J-Cups (offered with your purchase) allow you to place as much weight as you want on the bar and train with absolute safety.
Elevate your training with the GearUp Split Squat Rack!
Its setup is quick and easy. It’s very space-efficient so it can prove to be very helpful to all of you with a small gym or train at home or in your garage. This is where every square meter proves valuable and that’s where this rack truly shines.
- Product Dimensions: 57 × 91 × 185 cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Package Dimensions: 190 X 70 X 25cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Two year: Main Frames
- Three Months: Paint
- Warranty from rust never covers rust arising on scratched and/or dented, and/or worn-by-the-use and/or “speal” parts. Raw steel, due to scratches and/or dents can get rust unless not coated and/or retouched again.
- Warranty from rust voids in case of evidences of outdoor use or storage of non-Outdoor-Proof made parts, or scratches and/or dents resulting from hits, or surface damages/corrosion resulting from the use of un-proper and aggressive cleaning products and/or cleaning means (e.g.: steel brushes and similar).
- Warranty from rust doesn’t cover rust arising on inner surfaces of steel tubes, as well as rust arising on holes’ edges.
- All steel bars/parts that have to be grasped by the users may result in to color or grip fading. It is considered a normal wear by the use and thus not covered by the Warranty.