The Gear Up Smith Machine features a reinforced steel structure that guarantees maximal stability and high resistance to all strength training activities. Its footprint at makes it an ideal addition to any commercial gym, athletic facility or strength training area and does not need to be bolted to the floor. Its robust high quality make provides excellent value for money.
The Gear Up Smith Machine includes:
- 6 plate holders (3 per side)
This product is supplied disassembled, accompanied by assembly instructions and nuts and bolts necessary for assembly, packaged in 6 boxes. Assembly and transportation costs are not included in the stated price. When assembled this rack needs to be bolted to the floor. It is tested for loads up to 500 kg and has a two-year warranty on the frame and 90 days on the finish and plastic parts.
- Product Dimensions: 217 × 158 × 239 cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Package Dimensions: 240 X 160 X 60 cm (Length x Width x Height)
The warranty does not cover rust arising on scratched and/or dented, and/or worn-by-use. Raw steel, due to scratches and/or dents can get rust unless it is coated and/or retouched again. The warranty also does not cover rust arising on inner surfaces of steel tubes, as well as rust arising on holes’ edges.
The warranty also voids in case of evidence of:
- outdoor use or storage of non-2.165 m length x 1.575 m width x 2,390 m height Outdoor-Proof made parts
- scratches and/or dents resulting from hits
- surface damages/corrosion resulting from the use of un-proper and aggressive cleaning products and/or cleaning means (e.g.: steel brushes and similar).
All steel bars/parts that are grasped by the users may result in color or grip fading. This is considered normal wear by the use and thus also not covered by the warranty.